LEED Green Associate Exam Training
$325 KY USGBC Members, $350 Non-member
7 GBCI CMP Credit Hours
This one day workshop will prepare participants to pass Part I of the LEED Accredited Professional Exam: the LEED Green Associate. The Green Associate credential is essential for anyone who wants to prove their familiarity with the greenbuilding industry or who is planning on taking Part II Exam for the LEED AP credential.
The new exam system truly tests your understanding of the core concepts and strategies underlying the greenbuilding and design process, and our instructors are LEED Accredited Professionals that have years of experience explaining the foundations of LEED and green building to diverse audiences. Our workshop provides comprehensive preparation for the content of this new exam: basic green building methods and systems, practical knowledge about the design, construction and cost effects of green buildings and the processes and prerequisites of the LEED rating system.
Attendees will receive in-class sample exam questions and a downloadable presentation slide set to either print at home (125 pages) or bring via personal laptop to class. PLEASE NOTE: No hardcopies will be available day of class.
In addition to class materials, the following study materials are also recommended:
- Review FREE downloadable Green Associate Candidate HANDBOOK for each exam you plan to take and study all the FREE "References" listed on page 16 of the Green Associate Handbook.
Covered Subject Areas:
* Synergistic Opportunities and LEED Application Process
* Project Site Factors
* Water Management
* Project Systems and Energy Impacts
* Acquisition, Installation, and Management of Project Materials
* Stakeholder Involvement and Innovation
* Project Surroundings and Public Outreach